The course explores the role and functions of the public administration with particular reference to the tools of programming, which are brought closer to the time, and the technical and accounting tools available to local authorities.
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING CAPACITY
- Identify the link between the regulatory evolution and the organizational and management changes over time of the public administration;
- Compare the different programming models in public administrations that have changed over time;
- Link the programmatic mandate lines to indicators and targets defined in the specific programming documents.
- Distinguish the main programming tools in Local Authorities.
- reads and interprets in a first approximation the planning, programming and control systems in public administrations;
It expresses in an oral form analytical and synthesis considerations on the fundamental aspects of the discipline and carries out interdisciplinary links.