Introduce the basic concepts of propositional and first order logic. Understanding the basic principles of computers and operating systems.
Knowledge and understanding
At the end of the course the student must:
* understand the basics of logic and the different types of reasoning
* understand the architecture of computers and their hardware components
* know the main services of operating systems
* know the fundamentals of HTML and CSS languages
Applying knowledge and understanding
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
* determine the validity of a deductive reasoning
* formalize propositions in the languages of propositional and first order logic
* operate in binary and hexadecimal number bases
* recognize the components of a computer system
* interact with operating systems
* develop a web page.
At the end of the course the student is able to express concepts using a correct and precise language for logic and computer science.
At the end of the course the student will be able to read and understand texts on elementary concepts of logic, computer architecture, operating systems and web.