The course provides knowledge about the analysis of data in the business environment. The course aims to provide the student with the tools to
extract relevant information from large amounts of data, with particular attention to statistical learning (statistical learning) both in a predictive
and non-supervised context (supervised and non-supervised learning).
The course aims at completing student's training with notions and tools useful to deepen the aspects of statistical analysis in the business
environment. The training will then be completed and enriched by the following skills:
Knowledge and understanding / Applying knowledge and understanding
- Knowledge of statistical concepts for multivariate analysis and related specialized terminology
- Ability to apply the principles of statistical reasoning in the preparation and interpretation of company reports
- Ability to use R software for statistical analysis
- To learn the logical and statistical concepts that are indispensable for working independently in the research, selection and processing of
company data and using official statistical sources.
- Learn the terminology and statistical techniques of multivariate analysis to communicate or correctly discuss the results of the analysis of
company data and business reports