The course will contribute to the general objectives of the degree course aiming at the formation of professionals able to link a continuously evolving technology and the sphere of business strategies. In particular, the course aims at developing the student attitude toward research and the use of research techniques in the field of Internet Economy
1) Knowledge and understanding.
At the end of the course the students will have the theoretical and cognitive instruments to:
- improve their research skills;
- understand the potential, and the elective areas of application of the main economic research techniques in the field of Internet Economy;
- understand, interpret and summarize (also in written form) reference literature on the topics agreed with the professor.
2) Applying knowledge and understanding.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- search, analyse and critically select reference literature relative to the topics agreed with the professor
- identify research topics and develop work plans
- apply the acquired knowledge in simplified context and problems, suggest and discuss research strategies
3) Communication skills.
At the end of the course, students will have acquired the following communication skills:
- describe research results also through slide presentations;
- critically discuss the obtained results in group contexts.