The meetings provides knowledge about the analysis of statistical data focusing on statistical learning (also non-linear) methodologies both in a predictive and non-supervised context (supervised and non-supervised learning).
The meetings aim at completing student's training with notions and tools useful to deepen the aspects of advanced statistical analysis. The training will then be completed and enriched by the following skills:
Knowledge and understanding / Applying knowledge and understanding
- Knowledge of statistical concepts for multivariate analysis (including non-linear tecniques)
- Ability to apply the principles of statistical reasoning in the preparation and interpretation of statistical papers
- Ability to use R software for advanced statistical analysis
- To learn the logical and statistical concepts that are indispensable for working independently in the research, selection and processing of
- Learn the terminology and statistical techniques of multivariate analysis to communicate or correctly discuss the results of the analysis