The teaching of Sociology of Communication is offered in continuity with the professional profile of the Master's Degree Course in Sciences and Techniques of Preventive and Adapted Motor Activities, presenting the student with a thematic articulation of the main topics of communication, of old and new media, models and functions of citizenship and identity building of contemporary society, aimed at acquiring specific skills in the promotion of individual and collective well-being.
At the end of the course, the student must possess knowledge and skills related to the sociology of communication and sport, media education, models and functions of social citizenship, in view of the formation of a professional figure capable of designing and managing programs and events of promotion of individual and collective well-being.
Knowledge and understanding
- has a high knowledge of the sociology of sport and communication
- has a broad theoretical knowledge of social change and forms of interaction on a psychosocial, symbolic and cultural level
- distinguishes the different policies of analysis and interpretation of contemporary society, also in relation to the concepts of citizenship and identity
Autonomy of judgment
- connects relational and psychosocial aspects to the sports theme and its cultural implications
- autonomously interprets the relationship between old and new media as a model of social development
- compares the knowledge acquired with the most recent approaches, orienting and updating the overall picture on teaching issues
- carries out in an oral form the general and specific considerations on the course topics, showing that they are connected in an interdisciplinary way
- It uses the disciplinary language of the sociology of communication and sport
- Expresses concepts on the topics covered in the course and carries out personal reflections in a congruous and appropriate manner with respect to what has been learned.