Program of "Theories And Techniques Of Psychological Assessment"
1. The basic concepts of psychological measurement: variables, functions, sets, relational structures, homomorphisms, measurement scales.
2. Psychological reactive validity: validity of content, of construct, convergent and divergent validity, predictive validity, external validity.
3. Structure and type of psychological reagents. Subjective, objective, projective, cognitive and non-cognitive tests.
4. Reliability of psychological tests
Part II - Techniques
1. Calculation of correlation indices between variables
2. Calculation of the measurement indices of the reliability of psychological reagents. Methods of estimation of reliability (test-retest, split-half, parallel forms, homogeneity of the items)
3. Construction and validation of psychological tests through classical test theory or item response theory. Measurement of errors
4. Structured and semi-structured interview techniques.
5. Validation with the factorial analysis of multidimensional psychological tests. Methodology and techniques of exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis.
Part III - Application part
1. Practical example of consultation and use of a test manual for the measurement of work-related stress (SOS scale of bank workers).