The program of the course will include in 72 hours the following topics:
1) Introduction, B2B and B2C, the meaning of marketing, the value concept, the change, the foundamental principle of B2B -PDM, SCM, CRM, segmentation, targeting, positioning.
2) The market sensing : the market definition, the competition analysis, the value calculation, the feedback from customers to understand the customer satisfaction.
3) To understand the companies in their customer role : the 3 most important behaviour.
4) To finalize the business and the market strategy.
5) To manage the offer to the market adding services to be perceived better than compatitors.
6) To realize and develop new products and new services.
7) Managing direct and indirect distribution channels with agents and distributors.
8) Procuring new customers. The important of the use of CRM to transform a new contact in a new customer.