Provide basic legal preparation and allow the acquisition of knowledge of the principles of the legal system in its various configurations, so that the student is able to analyze business cases and documents and to express judgments and autonomous on the issues examined with specific legal considerations , making use of communication skills that allow it to adequately represent the problems of economic institutions and businesses.
EXPECTED LEARNING RESULTS:
It is expected that the student:
- assimilates the fundamental concepts of commercial law;
- knows adequately the institutes and the norms object of study;
- is able to correctly set and resolve legal cases concerning the subject;
- knows how to express oneself with formalized legal language.
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING ABILITY:
At the end of the course the student will:
- have assimilated the fundamental concepts of commercial law;
- have acquired the fundamental tools for the analysis in legal terms of the phenomenon of the company, in its various forms;
- have developed the ability to formalize problems and solve them (problem solving).