1. THE NOTIONS OF “MARKETING” AND “STRATEGIC MARKETING PLAN”
Definitions, structure, contents.
2. THE ANALYSIS OF MARKETS AND MARKETING RESEARCH
The Marketing Information System; the analysis of the macro-environment and market demand; techniques to analyze data.
3. THE RELATIONSHIP WITH CUSTOMERS
B2C and B2B marketing; consumption behavior and purchase decision process; segmentation, targeting, and positioning.
4. BRANDING STRATEGIES
The value of brands; differentiation strategies and brand positioning.
5. THE OFFERINGS
Products; services; pricing policies.
6. THE DISTRIBUTION OF VALUE
Marketing channels; the management of marketing channels; logistics.
7. COMMUNICATING VALUE
Marketing communications; the target audience; the marketing communications plan; advertising, promotions, sponsorship, pubblic relations, word-of-mouth; digital marketing.
8. INNOVATING OFFERINGS
The genesis of new ideas; the creation of new products; the adoption of new products.
9. MEASURING AND CONTROLLING MARKETING PLANS
Efficiency and profitability control; marketing metrics.