1. Insights into national accounting: analysis of flows and funds.
2. The theory of optimal currency areas and its application to the European Monetary Union.
3. Economic growth: the Solow model, the Ramsey-Cass-Koopmans model, the endogenous growth models.
4. Insights on the theories of consumption and investment.
5. The regulation of financial and credit intermediaries.
6. Ayimmetric information and the credit market.
7. The sustainability of the debt / GDP ratio.
8. Empirical tests on growth theories.