The course contributes to the achievement of the educational objectives of the Professional Course of the Bachelor degree in “Economia aziendale”, aimed at preparing graduates able to carry out activities typically related to the accounting profession (Accounting Expert, Auditor).
In particular, the course aims to pursue the following learning outcomes:
- knowledge and understanding: to provide the knowledge needed to understand the profession of auditor and the internal control systems
- ability to apply knowledge and understanding: to apply the main corporate auditing techniques through the study of business cases
- autonomy of judgment: to frame and solve the problems related to the company audit
- communication skills: to acquire and use the technical-professional terminology in the field of company auditing
- ability to learn: to apply the methods and learning tools developed to update and deepen the studied contents, even in professional contexts