GENERAL TAX LAW
- General notions
2) The sources.
3) Interpretation and integration.
4) Constitutional principles.
5) The tax obligation
6) Passive subjects
7) The declaration
8) The preliminary investigation
9) The assessment notice (general discipline and type)
10) The circumvention
THE TAX LAW OF THE COMPANY
- Income taxes.
12) The income tax of natural persons (assumption, taxable persons, taxable and tax)
13) Individual income (income from land, income from capital, income from employment, income from self-employment, business income, other income)
14) Corporate income tax (taxable persons, business income, group taxation)
15) The regional tax on productive activities
- Indirect taxes
16) Value added tax (structure, tax rules, obligations, territoriality, imports, non-taxable transactions)
17) Registration tax (nature, assumption, registration, taxable persons, VAT / register alternativity)
18) Municipal taxes (evolution of local finance, regulatory power of local authorities)