The course is part of the objectives of the Master's Degree in Juridical Sciences for the Internationalization and Innovation of Businesses, offering students the basics of knowledge about the main concepts of organization and corporate responsibility, also offering the acquisition of practical tools for organizational design and management. At the end of the course, the student's training will be enriched by the following skills:
Knowledge and understanding skills:
- to know the main approaches to the design of organizations, the methods of organizing work and the principles of operation;
- to identify the main processes and to plan organizational analysis interventions;
- to possess the knowledge bases suitable for designing and verifying the effective suitability of the organizational model and its resistance to the possible screening of the penal magistrature;
- to know the categories of crimes capable of involving the organization and the criteria of possible imputation of the fact to the organization;
- to learn the constructive criteria of an organizational model suitable for the prevention of crimes, also developing effective mechanisms and procedures for reporting risk situations;
- the know how to build post-delictum organizational models and manage the life of the organization after the application of real precautionary measures.
Autonomy of judgment:
- to systematically elaborate complex and / or fragmented information and achieve organizational planning solutions and business responsibility consistent with the reference context;
- to communicate in a clear, logical and effective way using the acquired methodological tools and the language of the organization analyst and the jurist.