The course wants to give mathematical tools for the applications in Economics, Statistics and Finance.
EXPECTED LEARNING RESULTS
With respect to the general objectives that the Study Program aims to achieve, the teaching wants to give:
skills and knowledge:
- defines vectors and matrices with the corresponding operations
- analytically studies the functions of a variable
- identifies the integral of a function
applied skills and knowledge:
- algebraically works with vectors and matrices
- graphically represents an analytically defined function
- calculates the area below the graph of a function
- uses mathematical language and develops a multidisciplinary communication skills.