The teaching of Service Management Techniques adheres to the professional profile of the Degree Course, presenting a thematic articulation finalized to the acquisition of specific knowledge in the organization and management of people, institutions and institutions of the Welfare system, such to provide the student with disciplinary knowledge on the models, theories and scientific tools for analyzing the morphogenesis and structuring of the different types of organizations present in the public-private welfare regime, built in response to new models of relations between citizens, political institutions and the market social services.
At the end of the course, the student must possess knowledge and skills relevant to the methodology of specific social research in the welfare sector, in line with the formation of a competent professional figure in the detection, direction and organization of socio-assistance policies and interventions.
Knowledge and understanding skills
- has a high knowledge of the organizational structuring of social-assistance institutions
- It has a sociological culture of management, management and administration models of welfare organizations and the third sector
- distinguishes the different types and criteria, including regulatory ones, of the constitution of the social-health authorities and their specific purposes from the management and provision perspective of the relative services
Autonomy of judgment
- connects theoretical models of the science of organization to the related needs, aims and aims of institutional and management bodies of welfare system services
- autonomously interprets the relationship between theoretical models of administration and management of social-assistance services and the characteristics and dynamics of legitimation and implementation of services in the public-private social relationship
- compares the knowledge acquired with the most recent approaches, orienting and updating the overall picture on teaching issues
- carries out in an oral form the general and specific considerations on the course topics, showing that they are connected in an interdisciplinary way
- It uses the disciplinary language of welfare and organizational management of social services
- Expresses concepts on the topics of the course and carries out personal reflections in a congruous and appropriate manner with respect to what has been learned.