1. Plans, programmes and projects in welfare construction.
- The construction of local welfare.
- The main concepts in social planning.
2. Social planning in Italy.
- The development of social planning in Italy.
- From the first experience of social planning to Law n. 328/2000.
- Public regulations of the Italian welfare system.
- Law n. 328/2000 and Constitutional Law n.3/2001.
- Tools and institutional levels of social planning.
3. Models and methods of social planning.
- Social planning for districts and for intervention areas.
- Theorical aspects and operational models of social planning.
- The synoptic model and the incremental models of social planning.
4. The social planning cycle.
- The social planning cycle.
- Phases of the planning process.
- Methods and operational tools for planning.
5. Definitions, approaches and methods for social evaluation.
- Definition and approaches to social evaluation.
- Audit, monitoring and evaluation.
- Methods, dimensions and aims of social evaluations.
6. Public policies and social evaluation.
- Public policies and social evaluation.
- Different types of social evaluation.
7. Social planning: approaches and methods.
- Social planning and its developments.
- Approaches and methods of social planning.
- Phases of social planning.
8. The evaluation of social projects and interventions.
- Evaluation of social projects and interventions.
- Methods and tools for social evaluation.
- Social evaluation in action.