The course deals with issues concerning the company's organizational problems. The course aims to provide a summary framework of the business organizational design activity through a study of the main paths and tools of the constitutive and evolutionary aspects of the external environment that influence the organization's design activity and especially the management of change .
n particular, students must: - Acquire knowledge of the tools for analyzing the competitive business context and knowledge of how an organization is designed. -Learn possible solutions to critical issues in the organization's reference environment in terms of uncertainty and dependence on resources
- Understand the dynamics of organizational change, the main types and the related approaches that can be implemented to achieve the creation and implementation of successful change processes.
Expected learning outcomes:
At the end of the course, the student must be able to: * Know and understand the organization according to a systemic approach,
- possess the fundamental notions to plan an organization at an organizational level in conditions of economic, social and environmental sustainability
Specifically, the student must: - be able to apply the tools for the organization design in terms of contingent and structural elements and correctly interpret the results; - recognize and evaluate critical issues due to environmental variables-acquire the implementation techniques that managers can use to achieve organizational change and innovation * Autonomy of judgment * The student must:
-develop its own autonomy of judgment in evaluating business governance and design alternatives according to the criteria of organizational, social and environmental sustainability.
- acquire full awareness of any organizational reality by arguing about threats, opportunities, strengths and weaknesses in an organizational perspective. * Communication skills * Inherent in the communication skills, the student will have to make the necessary communication skills to be able to relate easily and safely with the world of organizations. In particular, it will:
-develop terminology and teaching techniques;
- arguing the hard and soft variables that regulate the effective and efficient functioning of the organizational processes;
- to be able to explain on several levels the determinants of the behavior of people within organizations, and the main tools available to the company to measure and increase their value in view of change.