The course aims to provide participants with the theoretical and technical knowledge necessary for an in-depth understanding of business phenomena through the analysis of available market data.
With respect to the professional profile that the course of study aims to train, teaching is aimed at developing the following skills:
1)Knowledge and understanding:
- to collect and organize market data;
- to analyze big data with the statistical software R;
- to capture information to support marketing strategies via advanced statistical methods.
2)Autonomy of judgment:
- to independently choose the most suitable type of analysis based on the context and the type of data available;
- to autonomously interpret the results obtained form an advanced statistical analysis without having to resort to external experts.
3)Communication / application skills:
- to use the appropriate statistical terminology with respect to the type of analysis conducted,
- to apply the acquired knowledge for the diagnosis and understanding of business phenomena;
- to cleverly communicate the results of a statistical analysis based on the objectives to be pursued and the recipient of the report.