TRAINING OBJECTIVES AND OBJECTIVES
The aim of the discipline is to provide students with knowledge of the general concepts of private law and to enable them to learn the basic concepts of the main institutions. The course aims at acquiring, in a preliminary way, the basic notions and the fundamental principles of the legal system and of the discipline of the relationships between private through the study of the topics of normative sources, internal and Community, subjective legal situations, the discipline of property, obligations and property responsibility, contracts, civil liability. A special part will be devoted to analysing the relationship between private law and technological innovation, with the deepening of the issue of security in electronic commerce as well as regulatory aspects related to privacy and the proper management/storage of data. In this perspective, teaching contributes to the achievement of the educational objective of the course of studies as it aims at providing a methodological tool necessary for the analysis, the study and understanding of the regulatory phenomena of the market.
RESULTS OF LEARNING ATTENDED
At the end of teaching, the student must have knowledge and skills relating to:
KNOWLEDGE AND CAPACITY OF UNDERSTANDING
The purpose of the discipline is to provide students with a knowledge of the general concepts of private law and to enable them to learn the basic notions of the main institutions. Especially, the student: -- knows the themes of the normative sources, inside and community, of the subjective juridical situations, of the discipline of the goods, of the obligations and of the property responsibility, of the contracts, of the civil responsibility, technological innovation, with the deepening of the issue of security in electronic commerce as well as regulatory aspects related to privacy and the proper management/storage of data.
- The student understand the difference among the circumstances and he/she has full understanding of the necessary juridical tools to satisfy the demands coming from the economic reality what, for istance, the contractual typologies or the forms negotiate them fitter to the self- regulation of an interest private.
KNOWLEDGE AND CAPACITY OF UNDERSTANDING (applied)
- the student uses the acquired knowledges applying them in the qualification of a concrete circumstance and in the distinction of the right principals on the things --the student selects the necessary juridical tools to satisfy the demands coming from the economic reality, what for istance, the contractual typologies or the forms negotiate them fitter to the self- regulation of a private (contractual typology, privacy protection, property interest, e-commerce); - delivers a juridical elementary opinion of civil law on matters connected the people's right, the right of the goods, the right of the obligations and the contracts and the e-commerce, appreciating the economic consequences of the choice of the juridical tool.
AUTONOMY OF JUDGMENT:
-The student interprets a text of law, in the appreciation of the consequential juridical consequences from determined behaviors and relationships among private - he/she expresses analytical considerations and of synthesis on the fundamental aspects of the guidelines and he/she effects connections among the various institutes.
- The student interprets the concrete circumstances that the reality of the relationships among private introduces (for istance: payment missed, possibility to release from an appointment, e-commerce) with the juridical tools, esteeming the consequences of it (for istance breach, recess,).
- The student applies the notions acquired to the concrete circumstances and in degree to point out the preferable solution and to orient among more proposed solutions.
- the student knows and understands the juridical language of base and uses it.
ABILITY TO LEARN
The student carries out individual and group research on specific aspects of the discipline and directs itself in the deepening of specific themes