The course aims to provide students with elements of a language, the pedagogical language, useful for planning and evaluating educational, relief and rehabilitation interventions.
The general pedagogy and specifically the social one, setting itself up as a theoretical and critical reflection on education, allows the creation of a common bio-psycho-social language that is integrated into the different professions closely connected to the socio-health context.
1) KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
- know and apply the main reference theories to specific cases;
- acquire empathic and relational skills in humanitarian professions;
- acquire skills related to active listening and establish relational trust;
2)ABILITY TO APPLY KNOOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
- ability to design and design services for the person in light of the theoretical constructs learned;
- skills in the management of skills and actions within multidisciplinary team groups, improving their respective skills and peculiarities.
3) AUTONOMY OF JUDGMENT:
- apply knowledge critically with practical cases;
- Reflexivity and critical thinking from the point of view of complexity.
4) COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- Applying narrative and hermeneutic dialogue models;
- narrative and interview techniques;
- effective and empathetic communication.
5) LEARNING CAPACITY:
- develop learning autonomy also through in-depth individual or group work;
- ability to develop theoretical connections and interdisciplinary practices