Introduction to the concepts of: health worker, health, therapist-patient relationship, medical diagnosis, pathology, anatomical regions, bedsores, manual skills to be acquired, postural alignment, relaxation, active and passive kinesitherapy, functional rehabilitation.
PRACTICAL DEMONSTRATION OF PASSIVE SEGMENTARY MOBILIZATION OF THE ANATOMICAL REGION OF:
- TRUNK (Joints of the dorsal, lumbar and sacral spine):
Flexion - extension - lateral inclination - rotation.
- ANCA (Pelvic girdle joints):
Abduction - adduction - flexion - extension - external and internal rotation.
- KNEE (femoral-tibio-patellar joint):
Flexion - extension - mobilization of the patella.
- ANKLE (Tibio-peroneal-astragalic joint):
Plantar flexion - dorsal flexion or extension
- FOOT (Joints: sub-astragalic, mid-tarsal, tarsal-metatarsal and intermetatarsal,
Flexion - extension - abduction - adduction - internal and external rotation
Practical exercise of passive segmental mobilization, performed by the teacher and repeated by the learners in succession, in supine, prone, lateral and seated positions.
Reference text: slides