- Organization of the collective catering service and dietary service.
- Visit and knowledge of the equipment present in a hospital kitchen.
- Hygienic control and HACCP plan.
- Preparation techniques for food and special diets.
- Use of foods for special diets
- Control of food distribution.
- Evaluate visually and technically the weights of food rations (raw foods and changes after cooking).
- Home measurements for weights and measures.
- Bromatological composition of food and processing due to cooking and preservation.
- Knowledge and use of food composition tables
- Having read the tender specifications for food supplies.
- Hygienic control and HACCP plan for the conservation of foodstuffs.
Bromatological composition of hospital menus, calculation techniques.
Classification of food in groups and calculation of equivalents Calculation of nutrient grams and equivalents.
Guided tours at food companies.