The course aims to develop the knowledge necessary for the understanding and interpretation of the business crisis phenomenon and specifically for:
- Diagnose the state of corporate crisis
- Plan the recovery strategy.
At the end of the course the student will have to possess knowledge and skills related to business crisis phenomena and the formulation and planning of recovery strategies.
Compared to the professional profile that the course of study aims to train, the teaching is aimed at transmitting the following skills and knowledge:
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING ABILITY
- distinguishes the crisis from the dysfunctional phenomena of the firm
- recognize the causes of the crisis
- distinguishes the forecasting and diagnosis tools of the firm’s crisis
- identifies the components of the recovery strategy
- distinguishes the phases of the turanaround process
- identifies the intervention actions that characterize the different phases of the turnaround process.
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING (applied)
- applies the tools for forecasting and diagnosing firm’s crises
- plans the recovery strategy
AUTONOMY OF JUDGMENT
- expresses critical considerations on the crisis stage of the firm
- evaluates the recovery and turnaround strategy.
- uses managerial terminology related to the management of corporate crisis processes.
ABILITY TO LEARN
- conducts individual research on specific aspects of the discipline in order to deepen their knowledge in terms of the evolution of the legislation and guidelines drawn up by accounting practice.