The integrated course is part of the specific objectives of the Study Program aimed to have a professional figure able to 1) know and understand the concepts of general pharmacology and the main classes of drugs (mechanisms of action, therapeutic indications, side effects).
2) Recognize the symptoms of the main pathologies of internal interest and learn about the main prevention strategies against them.
3) know the principles of oncology
4) acquire knowledge about the basic principles of surgery
5) acquire diagnostic knowledge and the main radiation protection standards
6) acquire the basic notions of preparatory and compendium chemistry for pharmacology and physio-pathology
At the end of the course the student, as far as he is concerned, will be able to: i) know the basics of the individual modules; ii) acquire knowledge that will allow interaction with the figures involved in prevention, care and assistance to the patient.