- ‘SS. Annunziata’ Research/training hospital - Chieti
- ‘Renzetti’ Research/training hospital – Lanciano – (CH)
- ‘S. Pio da Pietralcina’ Research/training hospital – Vasto – (CH)
- ‘G. Bernabeo’ Research/training hospital – Ortona – (CH)
- ‘S. Camillo’ Research/training hospital – Atessa – (CH)
- ‘Maria S.S. Immacolata’ Research/training hospital – Guardiagrele - (CH)
- ‘S. Spirito’ Research/training hospital - Pescara
- ‘SS Trinità’ Research/training hospital – Popoli (PE)
- ‘S. Massimo’ Research/training hospital – Penne (PE)
- G. D’Annunzio University - Chieti and Pescara
- CeSI Science Centre on Aging – G. D’Annunzio University Foundation of Chieti
- Mario Negri Sud Foundation
The request for an opinion must be accompanied by documentation relating to the type of testing, as indicated in the lists found in the side box.
This documentation must be sent through the online management system of requests to the committee.
The electronic documentation submitted will be examined by the technical-scientific staff of the Ethics Committee for any requests for additions and/or changes.
Only after receiving notification of inclusion of the request in the list of ‘Requests ready for evaluation by the Committee’, all the documents in paper form and in original must be sent to the following address:
delle Province di Chieti e Pescara e
dell'Università degli Studi "G. d'Annunzio" di Chieti-Pescara
Via dei Vestini 29B - 66100 Chieti
Any documentation on paper received by the Committee prior to the date of notification of inclusion on the list of ‘requests ready for evaluation by the Committee’ will not be considered valid.
The contact person of the procedure for the IT aspects is Mr. Luigi Lumento.