The Ud'A comprises thirteen Departments, five of which are organised under the School of Medicine and Health Sciences and two under the School of Economics, Business, Legal and Sociological Sciences.
Ethics Committee for Biomedical Research of the provinces of Chieti and Pescara and the ‘G. D’Annunzio’ University of Chieti and Pescara.
CEISA - Interuniversity Ethics Committee for Animal ExperimentationOpBA – Committee for Animal Care
Opportunities for research project funding.
The research journals of the University of Chieti and Pescara.
- Journal Of Commodity Science, Technology And Quality – Department of Sciences
- Journal of Social Housing
- Series and Supplements of the Notebooks of the Section of Linguistics of the Department of Medieval and Modern Studies
- RSV - Rivista di Studi Vittoriani (Journal of Victorian Studies)
- Medieval and modern studies