Services for students
The ‘G. D'Annunzio’ University has a civil liability insurance system that acknowledges students as third parties when they are performing any type of activity in contracted and not contracted sites.
The ‘G. D'Annunzio’ University, in agreement with the Local Health Authority (ASL) of Chieti, has implemented a preventive health and medical service for the students of the University.
Besides, available for all the students too, there is a psychological counselling and guidance service. It ensures psycho-social care and preventive medical care to students through a ‘listening’ support service for psychological and socio-environmental problems which are often the cause of youth problems and which may lead to the interruption of studies. There is also assessment of subjective attitudes of the students towards the course to follow, not separated from the resulting job opportunities.
Taking into account the necessary privacy that the service requires, students who wish to benefit from it can make an appointment directly with the doctor in charge, Dr. Grimaldi, at the ADSU of Chieti Scalo or at the ADSU in Pescara, Monday mornings from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Tel. +39 0871 561740).
The Agency for the Right to University Education (ADSU) of Chieti and Pescara contributes economically with an accommodation share, a percentage of the scholarship given to off-campus beneficiary students, to the expense that is incurred by these students and resulting from a valid lease contract.
Additional contributions are guaranteed to eligible students who do not hold a scholarship.
- Chieti via Pescara - hours: 12.00 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. / 7.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.
- Pescara viale Marconi 1 - hours: 12.00 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. / 7.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m.
- at Civil Hospital (only Nursing School students) – hours: 12.00 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. / 7.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.
- Vasto at Ristorante Lady, Corso Europa (only Nursing School students) – hours: 12.00 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. / 7.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.
- Eligible for scholarship - students enrolled in the first year: € 2.00
- Eligible for scholarship - students enrolled in the following years: € 0
- Scholarship beneficiaries: € 0
- Students belonging to group I: € 2.00
- Students belonging to group II: € 3.30
- Special agreements: € 5.50